Author Topic: Respect... and variety in combat!  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Respect... and variety in combat!
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:49:20 PM »
Respect is something I have none of for the more "prominent" players in the game... and variety in combat is something I'm disgusted at seeing isn't something those said players have.

When will people learn to use more than one or maybe two weapons*, and that one or those two weapons* only, throughout a series of maps?

* should really go without saying, but we're talking two-handed weapons here, usually the DWS and DBA.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 04:50:08 PM by Ragnartal1ty »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Re: Respect... and variety in combat!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 06:02:28 PM »
And then there's the little kiddies spewing garbage, but can't elaborate or clarify for their comments when asked if they care to do so \o/.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline GharhX

Re: Respect... and variety in combat!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 07:58:34 PM »
well, yeah i am lame.. i kinda use the dbh and dws  :-[

but i liek to [retard statement] the dba spinners with the toothpick ;D

oh god its funny to kill people with f.e. boneclub, gobbo, (non-spin) trialpitmace.. and so on...
then they just shout out; OOOOLOLOLOOL NOOB U CANT USE REAL WEPS!! OLLOLOLO !!!11

kinda funny,

but i must say, i'm lame too.. with only using 2 weps.. and i wonder.. why is only rune about getting frags?  why not jusrt have a fun game and use the weps u get..??  and btw.. .i've never been so far back so i'm no oldschooler and havent seen "small weps in action"  :\'(