Author Topic: New cheat for rune!  (Read 3127 times)

Offline lanzarote

New cheat for rune!
« on: May 08, 2006, 12:04:37 AM »
as i'm banned in runegame forums this is a big community too, i'll post the cheats here and everywhere.

URL edited out //Ragnartal1ty{HSN}.

that is bloodhunters bot, if u want to test it extract all the files inside ur System folder (of rune) except the files fuck.uax(this goes in sounds folder) and bbot.utx(this goes in textures), after this open Rune.ini and where it says Console=RMenu.RuneConsole u've to overwrite for this. Console=bbot.bbot
now u can open ur game go some server and start killing noobs with this sucking noob bot, ah i forgot the commands... type bchange to make bbot on!(enable) and showmenu (to show all the commands, autoaim etc etc....)
this msg for bloodhunter... dumbie dumbie, everyone knows now that u're a cheater, u've made a cheat. if u want to see that bloohunters is the maker of this cheat u will see inside the bbot.u file if u open it with a txt program so u search for the bloodhunter word.

bloodhunter was going to make the mutator against the dodge thing and all that, but as he is not making and banning me from every server... i do this for him! REVENGE!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 06:58:41 AM by Ragnartal1ty{HSN} »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Re: New cheat for rune!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 08:35:32 AM »
You're an idiot, Lanza. Fucktard extraordinaire.

Do NOT post bots, cheats and/or exploits on this site!

Repeat your actions, and this is yet another place you can wave goodbye to.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 08:52:34 AM by Ragnartal1ty{HSN} »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline lanzarote

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
its ok if u tell me that.. but i got banned in runegame without a warm! u at least give one! ok i wont upload more..but who cares if i publicate it here or in rune (the game?)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 08:59:34 PM »
its ok if u tell me that.. but i got banned in runegame without a warm! [...]
I very much doubt that. You were probably just too thickskulled to get the warning.

[...] but who cares if i publicate it here or in rune (the game?)
People who care about the purity of the game? People who are fed up with people like you?
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Piranha

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »
does there exist a more unclever word than stupid? i'd like to call you that, LanZa. it's freakin' me out to see you post such stupid things in rune forums.
like all the spamming in runegame forums about that you're not cheating. trying to record it just to prove that you're not cheating. than you wrote to me in msn that you cheat (even if i knew you still cheated).
i wonder what you think with. your ass maybe? go wash your brain.