Author Topic: Re: Report dead horde(s) here! Off-topic garbage...  (Read 1898 times)

Offline DemonSlayer2000

Re: Report dead horde(s) here! Off-topic garbage...
« on: September 12, 2006, 04:41:27 AM »
Here is A Dieing Clan Being Killed by Karigard I and alot of other good players out there lost hope in it since we were almost all kicked for no reason at all I hope you remove this clan from listings since our main leader have left now its just falling apart changing the whole history of solo like we vanished like we were never in it... my name used to be :SOLO[HW]DemonSlayer but it isnt mentioned once neiter is alot of other inportant people but were showed on rune hoards I hope you will remove it but if you rather not then atleast put icons on all clans showing bad and good leadership http://www.thesoloclan.com/ There No Need For it NOW there are No More Good Leader's in this clan

Thank you for your time
   -DemonSlayer-
[OLD] motto We believe in honor among Clan members and other rune clans. We are a family for all runeplayers that need help
NOT true anymore
[NEW] motto We believe in honor among clanmembers and other rune clans. Even in hard times like this where lot of runeplayers lame alot and hack your server. We are a family for all runeplayers that need help

well it's just to bad to see my Fav Clan Going Down like This

Here it is We are a True family for all Runeplayers In Bad or Good Times We Have to Stay as One with wisdom and honor,brothers and sisters all togeter makeing strength and Power in Number's you will Never Fall in to the DarkNiss Alone....

This is his We believe in honor among clanmembers and other rune clans. Even in hard times like this where lot of runeplayers lame alot and hack your server. We are a family for all runeplayers that need help

Merged your two posts... //Søren Bjerg.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:55:33 AM by Søren Bjerg »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Re: Report dead horde(s) here! [2006-08-18]
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 05:56:50 AM »
[...] (incoherent babbling) [...]
Less drama, please. Keep that on the horde boards. I'm not interested in having it here.

Also, do not waste my time by falsely report a horde as being dead!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 05:58:57 AM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline DemonSlayer2000

Re: Report dead horde(s) here! [2006-08-18]
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 09:39:54 PM »
[...] (incoherent babbling) [...]
Less drama, please. Keep that on the horde boards. I'm not interested in having it here.

Also, do not waste my time by falsely report a horde as being dead!
it Dont Matter to dus it
 you Dont Know but i Do i was there i was kik one time befor this happin Some one Use my Name Framed me for Killing my server and i was kik i got back in Eazy i was the Enegizer Best Friend he was the Best Clan Leader i Play with
i will go get him some time and have them Chane there Name this is No SOLO ever one Remaber now its Some thing else now
 you where not there and you will Never unstand it [P.S Have a Nice Day and i Hope you get Better at what you Do for All Clans in the Future Søren Bjerg] no more post from me now Cya  :\'(

Offline GharhX

Re: Report dead horde(s) here! Off-topic garbage...
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 08:37:25 PM »
Please use dots :| I really tried to understand but I failed  :-\\