Author Topic: IOE vs JUNN horde  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Impostor

IOE vs JUNN horde
« on: April 16, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »
I hope it's alright I make this post before it's even played so we might have a chance to contact Junn from here. We'll be posting shots here in this thread when we've played the war, okay Soren?

Junn, add me to your msn: incompetent_Teenager@hotmail.com

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Re: IOE vs JUNN horde
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »
[...] okay Soren? [...]
No problem.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Attila

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 06:20:45 PM »
Adding to MSN.

If you have trouble contacting me, forums (here, JuNN, IoE, whatever) are fine.

Offline Impostor

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »
Seems like you've not added incompetent_teenager@hotmail.com yet so let's try to settle a date here:

I guess your time is a lot different than hours. So it should be in the weekend. Like saturday. Perhaps this saturday?

Offline Attila

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 09:45:46 PM »
Well, I haven't logged on since I added your contact.. it should show up when I do.

Saturday.. probably a bad day, I have to work all day.

If we can set it up in GMT, it would be easier I think. We are -5 here. Usually we have to play you guys pretty early in the afternoon for us.

Offline Impostor

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
Perhaps sunday at 20-21.00 (8-9 pm), in your GMT 15-16.00 (3-4 pm)?

Offline Attila

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 03:30:05 PM »
Would probably work on Sunday at that time. Let me ask the others if it is ok then.

Offline Impostor

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »
Let me edit: Our is GMT+1 so you should probably add another hour to the time. But around those hours it should be. And we should talk on msn. That's easiest.

Offline Impostor

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 06:37:12 PM »
Junn. Let's try to play tonight. I think we got a 3 people team by now. What about you? Add me on msn incompetent_teenager@hotmail.com and let's talk

Offline Attila

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 03:48:25 AM »
I'll be on MSN tonight.

I'm TERRIBLY sorry about us missing our match earlier. Allow me to explain myself..

My fiance and I found out yesterday afternoon that we won an all expenses paid vacation, and we very little time to drive waaay out of town (about 6 hours driving one way) to get our prizes (we also won $1000 USD gift cards for this online place, one each). We BOTH had to be there to pick up and sign for our winnings, and I couldn't very well justify saying 'no' to that vaction for Rune, hehe. I should have posted about this sooner, but I was short on time and we had to leave hours after we found out because we didn't feel like driving 12+ hours in one day today. I just now got home, heh.

As for the rest of my clan.. Serpent was the only one around I guess, and he couldn't find anyone. I was told 4-5 of my guys were waiting on Xfire for me to log on, rather than coming into the server and just playing without me (like I had hoped they would). Glad to see the deadline was extended though, so we can still play.

I will be online via MSN or playing RUNE during the day tomorrow. If I see you around, I'll get in contact. I hope to get this played ASAP, I was a little worried that we would be forced to forfeit but by a stroke of luck I came home to see Soren extended the deadline.

Talk to you tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience to you guys!

Offline Impostor

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »
No problem at all Attila. It's great, at least, that it's very easy to communicate with you guys here on the forum. As you've seen above in the post we got an hour difference. But if we could try settling the war tonight at about  10 pm, that's about 4 pm at your place. Hm, maybe that's hard, but we should try to figure it out. I'll try to find you on msn anyhow and we can try to talk when you're there.

Offline Impostor

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 09:10:56 PM »

One of their players ran away in 2nd map. We do not know by what reason but they fought bravely anyways and we finished the war.

NOTE: The war was played on a 20x2 maps basis. We had some issues but we did succeed with the war. I hope people including ourselves will respect the deadlines next time, I speak for IOE when I say that we will.

EDIT: Attached the screen shot of the scoreboards to the post. // Søren Bjerg.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:26:24 AM by Søren Bjerg »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 05:33:59 AM »
Thanks, the standings have been updated with the results of the match.

With this being round 1 of the tournament and you winning on JuNN's home map, I assume you decide to take ownership of it - Hudson - rather than abandoning it.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Zinth

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 06:55:15 AM »
Wait, I have a question concerning homemaps...

Also, a horde cannot use the same map as their home map twice in a row, if they have control over more than one map

Does that mean that we HAVE to play our next match on Hudson, IF we decide to take it? Meaning, we could abandon in in order to let us use Fentox, if we rather want to do that?

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
Correct.

Do you take control over Hudson to use it for your next war and force JuNN to fight their next war on a "wilderness" map, or do you leave it for JuNN to rebuild and reuse and continue to have control over Fentox only?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:37:44 AM by Søren Bjerg »

spin2win