Author Topic: Round 3: Clan Rage vs ioe  (Read 10034 times)

Offline Zinth

Re: Round 3: Clan Rage vs ioe
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 08:42:10 PM »
This discussion have lost its path. The starting point, not in this thread but mine and yours, was what I considered to be a cheat.

And no, I don't think it is necessary to eloborate.

Not really, since one of the reason you're accusing some of us is of something we're not even doing, so I still think we're on the same path, actually. ;)

Offline MISTAR_SIRE_JAYSTAG

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
This discussion have lost its path. The starting point, not in this thread but mine and yours, was what I considered to be a cheat.

LOL. You're possibly the most stupid walking creature on this cursed planet. Most likely ugly and overweight as hell too, but that's an healthcare problem and does not belong in rUnE. I LOVE the logic you're using when you accuse people who MENTION cheats of cheating; "HEH HE WROTE ATURN, HE USES IT". That has to be the most retarded statement since your mom and dad said "let's have sex" about 9 months before your birthday, asshole. :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;) ;) :D

Offline Virus

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »
You are most likely more retarded, since you didn't even quote the correct post as for what you are refering to. For the record I never accused zinth for using aturn, I asked.
Also very brave of you to use your gaming nick when you are flaming people.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:54:59 PM by Virus »

Offline Zinth

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 11:12:45 PM »
Sure, you never accused me of using aturn, but if we go ahead and look at this quote:
But after reading your post here it sounds to me that you, at least in my book, are cheating.
We can quite clearly see that you indeed think I use all/some of the things we've been talking about, which happens to be incorrect.

Oh and let me just say that I have no idea who that Mistar_sire guy is, nor do I support his post by any means.

Offline Shindara aka. Impact

• Team -|- Sacred
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 05:46:38 AM »
Hey Mistar, are you sure your not from Israel and your name is not SPARTA?! :D
Your post was the most hilarious thing i've read on this thread, thumbs up for you
I Guess You are one of those guys that probably think RUne has something to do with RuneScape  >:D

Offline §tigmata

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 08:33:04 AM »

LOL. You're possibly the most stupid walking creature on this cursed planet. Most likely ugly and overweight as hell too, but that's an healthcare problem and does not belong in rUnE. I LOVE the logic you're using when you accuse people who MENTION cheats of cheating; "HEH HE WROTE ATURN, HE USES IT". That has to be the most retarded statement since your mom and dad said "let's have sex" about 9 months before your birthday, asshole. :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;) ;) :D

oh pretty please...go away ???......always those courageous people ...annoying....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:48:00 AM by §tigmata »

Offline Virus

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 04:29:20 PM »
Sure, you never accused me of using aturn, but if we go ahead and look at this quote:
But after reading your post here it sounds to me that you, at least in my book, are cheating.
We can quite clearly see that you indeed think I use all/some of the things we've been talking about, which happens to be incorrect.

Oh and let me just say that I have no idea who that Mistar_sire guy is, nor do I support his post by any means.

I was not refering to aturn there, but I can understand that it looks like that. However to me it sounded that you had bound keys to do, as you put it, really fast turns. I am still however confused of what aturn really is.

This discussion isn't going anywhere so I am leaving it now.

Offline MISTAR_SIRE_JAYSTAG

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
oh pretty please...go away ???......always those courageous people ...annoying....

hehhhhheheh..........................hello.................how.............are........................................... ......... ??????? ................ .............................  >:(

Offline Sheena

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 02:56:41 AM »
@Soren i think you should close this thread  :P

They will use more bad words and this thread will get full of "spam with shit"

Greetz Sheena