Author Topic: Resignation of Clan Rage  (Read 7964 times)

Offline Shindara aka. Impact

• Team -|- Sacred
Re: Resignation of Clan Rage
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 10:02:37 PM »
i dont see anything immature on my reply to your post nomad

i just reacted to your agressive reply to Saint's post.
i believe comments like "How Convenient.." and shit like that are Immature indeed

besides i just pretty much stated what we all know, that you and ani were one of the main cause to all of this
You should be quite proud about it  :-X
Lanza won't be the only one remembered as a cheater on Rune (even thou he's like the grandfather, because he cheated when you probably dont even knew what rune was)
You added your name just next to his aswell
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:05:51 PM by Rage^Impact »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 08:17:53 AM »
Your irrevocable decision to drop out of the tournament has been noted.

This means Incarnations of Evil is declared winner of the war and is the winning bracket horde to participate in the finale against the winner of the losing bracket.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Nømad

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 11:57:33 AM »
i dont see anything immature on my reply to your post nomad

i just reacted to your agressive reply to Saint's post.
i believe comments like "How Convenient.." and shit like that are Immature indeed

besides i just pretty much stated what we all know, that you and ani were one of the main cause to all of this
You should be quite proud about it  :-X
Lanza won't be the only one remembered as a cheater on Rune (even thou he's like the grandfather, because he cheated when you probably dont even knew what rune was)
You added your name just next to his aswell

The immature part was that you instantly attacked a character flaw that had absolutely nothing at all to do with the subject at hand. Or are you still claiming I'm cheating on text-based forums? Then please, explain to me how to post without cheating.

Me and Ani were the cause of nothing. When it comes to the cheaters we initiated into our personal circle, they were willing to do it in the first place, which means they were already "corrupted". If you're referring to this whole cheating-paranoia, that's a direct result of the collective stupidity of the community, not any actions of ours.

It's nice to know you'll remember me, that means I left an impression, and thus a legacy. Regardless of what the legacy consists of, it's better to be remembered as a villain than not at all. As for the comment about "not knowing what rune was", I don't know how long you've been playing, but I've been playing since roughly a month after the release of 1.00. I personally doubt Lanza had started cheating at that time.

And no, my name should not be used in conjunction with Lanza's. We were both cheaters, yes. But the similarities end there. We're from entirely different cultures, have entirely different behaviour patterns and entirely different ways of expressing ourselves. We move in different circles. Your logic is the same as saying you and Vladimir Putin are the same person, since you both wear clothes.

This will be my last post here for now, hopefully, since rune is no longer a part of my life. I will, however, return briefly every now and then if I happen to be linked to a thread that reeks of bullshit, as is my custom. If you truly want to keep me out of here, then I suggest you quit arguing with everything that walks on two legs and start ignoring your "enemies" instead. Then perhaps you would find that the greatest enemy is not around you, but within you. Good day.

Offline Tormentor

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »
Your irrevocable decision to drop out of the tournament has been noted.

This means Incarnations of Evil is declared winner of the war and is the winning bracket horde to participate in the finale against the winner of the losing bracket.
We @re the win!!1  :)

Offline Shindara aka. Impact

• Team -|- Sacred
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 04:54:13 PM »

Your logic is the same as saying you and Vladimir Putin are the same person, since you both wear clothes.

Why only me and Vladimir Puttin are the same?! doesnt everybody else uses clothes aswell?! I thought so

Thou not everybody else cheats!
(think about that! )

I'll just stop posting here, because i dont realy think you are worth it, with your stupid logics and remakrs  ::)