Author Topic: JuNN vs. Dead Man inc.  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
JuNN vs. Dead Man inc.
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:46:42 AM »
(This topic has also been posted on the respective hordes' forums)

Has further progress been made towards completing this war?

The reason I'm asking is, that as a round 2 war it was already overdue Monday morning, and that it is blocking the tournament's round 3 from progressing as smoothly as possible, as the winner of the war is to fight against Revelation of Memoria.

While I've received criticism earlier in the tournament for being too strict with cutting off hordes from playing, I may be forced to do the same with either or both of your hordes if the war is not played within reasonable time (bear in mind the deadline for round 3 is this Sunday night already).

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 06:42:33 AM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Akito

Re: JuNN vs. Dead Man inc.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:56:53 AM »
(This topic has also been posted on the respective hordes' forums)

Has further progress been made towards completing this war?

The reason I'm asking is, that as a round 2 war it was already overdue Monday morning, and that it is blocking the tournament's round 3 from progressing as smoothly as possible, as the winner of the war is to fight against Revelation of Memoria.

While I've received criticism earlier in the tournament for being too strict with cutting off hordes from playing, I may be forced to do the same with either or both of your hordes if the war is not played within reasonable time (bear in mind the deadline for round 3 is this Sunday night already).

Thanks.

We are talking about it.

Offline socketboy

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »
Same - we are trying to nail down who our third man will be

Offline socketboy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 04:12:54 PM »
I think this is supposed to go down today ...

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »
Good to hear, today is also last chance, as it marks the end of the two weeks the war has been known to happen for.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline socketboy

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »
Any JuNNs reading this, please post here or our DMI forums! I thought we were supposed to do this today, but apparently have not heard anything... ?

Also my Xfire is socketboy. Hopefully we can get this done!

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 05:38:21 AM »
Dead Man inc. wins by walkover; while it saddens me to have to drop JuNN like this, the tournament needs to continue with round 3, so round 4 can be kicked off as soon as possible, and cannot be held back any longer by a round 2 war, and since I haven't heard from any JuNNs about getting this done and this topic was ignored on the JuNN forum while I could see DMI people discussing it (sure, they could just have been talking to themselves (and not having been actively communicating with a JuNN representative), but I choose to believe otherwise).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:45:37 AM by Søren Bjerg »

spin2win