Author Topic: DMI vs. Memoria  (Read 7701 times)

Offline socketboy

Re: DMI vs. Memoria
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 03:38:51 AM »
So soren - what happens if we can't do this just due to the fact that I work all day every weekday?
You obviously need to move on with the tourney and everything - so hopefully this will work out...  :\'(

If not do what you have to do.

As a side note to be aware of - one one of our more active clan members has stepped down out of the clan due to lack of clan activity, and another fairly active one said he will 'be offline for the next 4 weeks to focus on finals' So we may have trouble getting that 3rd guy.

If no one else cares I am willing to go two on three with warsong for the fun of it if need be - but all things considered it is looking like this might end up being a walkover elimination ... sadly.

We'll try our best but there is only so much you can do.... :-\\

Offline Vindal

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »
We have difficulties too.

With PeA and Lothar as inactive members, Gorm and Fangskin are kind of the only two I can use, but they’re only partly available in this coming weekend.  :(
In case PeA or Lothar are online and ready I’ll take them into use of course.

I still hope we’d be able to do it.

@socketboy. I have not seen you on Xfire yet. Maybe I added you wrong? In case, please add releakrune

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 03:45:31 PM »
So soren - what happens if we can't do this just due to the fact that I work all day every weekday?
You obviously need to move on with the tourney and everything [...]
By 3rd June round three alone has been in progress for three weeks, which is at least one week too long, so yeah - I'd unfortunately have to cut either one or both of you from the tournament to move on to round four.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Akito

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2007, 09:18:14 PM »
You obviously need to move on with the tourney and everything [...]
By 3rd June round three alone has been in progress for three weeks, which is at least one week too long, so yeah - I'd unfortunately have to cut either one or both of you from the tournament to move on to round four.

Well im pretty sure DMI can play, don't know about RoM. So thats they're fauld.

Offline socketboy

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 03:44:13 AM »
Ok I hope this works - I know weekends are kind of tough for you, but that is the only earlier time I can play otherwise it will have to be after work.
I added you on xfire.

And yes looks like D12 is back online I think, so we should be good to go with 3 guys if we can find a time that will work now.

Offline Gorm

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 03:52:51 AM »

[/quote]

well warsong you cant put it like that, since i didnt know when we joined the tournament what would happen in the future.
I hope that releak can get one of the others to play since, im not even at home. but it is posible i can play anyway just depends on the time and my girlfriend. and her dad of course since its his computer.

Offline Vindal

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 02:59:48 PM »

That has to be a moron reply to this since you haven’t really been a part of this schedule.

I’ve waited for you guys all this week. I’ve even posted on your own forum, but no replies.
And its not RoM, but Memoria. Thank you.

My computer got a crazy spyware attack yesterday, and I’m working hard to get rid of it. I can’t even do anything on it without having these pop-ups coming up the screen every like 2mins.

I’m expecting to have it fixed in time though.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 03:01:58 PM by Releak »

Offline socketboy

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »

I’ve waited for you guys all this week. I’ve even posted on your own forum, but no replies.

Sorry about that - I just continued it here because I thought it would be easier for everyone - I am fine to move it to your post if you would like.

So we just have a couple of days - please post if you have your guys ready for a day this weekend because I am probably not going to be sitting around waiting all weekend to find out if we can fight - I need to know a time to plan on if you have one.

Thanks!

Offline Vindal

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 08:10:48 AM »
Thank you socketboy but no worries. I had hoped I got added my someone from DMI on MSN, though.
I got the rogue spyware attack off me *cheers*... I had nearly givin it up and called the match off, but seems now that I'm able to work on my pc properly we can have the match.

We're not able to play the match this evening. Tommorow, Sunday, is our last day and hope.
I look forward to see you on Xfire, I'll be there all sunday.   

Offline socketboy

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 03:22:10 PM »
Ok thanks for the info - I will plan on doing this tomorrow then!  :)

Offline socketboy

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 09:08:38 PM »
GG - Memoria bested us both rounds  :-\\

Was fun though, glad to take part in this tournament. Sorry for all the delays and such!

Offline Vindal

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 09:18:53 PM »

A huge thanks to Dead Man Inc. for getting this match done.

We wish to take hold of Ruins and burn down Fury. Oh what a pitty  8)

EDIT: Attached the screen shot of the scoreboards to the post. // Søren Bjerg.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:36:35 AM by Søren Bjerg »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 06:38:50 AM »
Awesome! Good job getting the war played.

[...] We wish to take hold of Ruins and burn down Fury. Oh what a pitty  8) [...]
Haha, not a big fan of Fury? ;D
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Akito

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 07:49:51 AM »
Awesome! Good job getting the war played.

[...] We wish to take hold of Ruins and burn down Fury. Oh what a pitty  8) [...]
Haha, not a big fan of Fury? ;D

Fury suxs

Offline Gorm

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »
Fury isnt the easiest map to use for Team death match, in my eyes its more fit for Death match, or for the fun of playing a challangin map as it is. and next match I will be avaliable :)