Author Topic: The bridge... is mine!  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
The bridge... is mine!
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:09:07 AM »
Since I have nothing but disgust for how most people use the Dwarven Work Sword, I tend to grab myself a Viking Short Sword (and a nice durable shield if possible) and place myself on the bridge in Hudson leading to it - to prevent people from reaching it and start their mindless and endless continual clicking - and it usually works out just fine... gets a few laughs out of it every now and then (from both the act itself and the verbal abuse it may generate).

Yesterday evening was... hillarious; as I stood on my bridge - yes, you read correctly... my bridge - people just kept coming, at a steady pace, with a broad selection of weapons, and I soon found myself with a natural bloodlust slicing them down one by one, one by one... mwhahahah... until I met my demise after a spree of 18 kills. Sure... 18 may not be much, but it's definitely more than I see other people get using any lower-than-high caliber weapon these days... and the considering the circumstances... losing my protective shield quickly and having no time to eat to regain health! Mad fun! And none of that easymode natural bloodlusts gained from flailing a two-handed weapon around like a monkey on crack, hah!

;D
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline RaverStyle

Re: The bridge... is mine!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
Viking short sword is my favorite lowcal weapon

Offline Carnivore

• • Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 10:42:35 AM »
Toothpick for the lose!   :)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 11:19:28 AM »
Toothpick for the lose!   :)
So sayeth he who is ignorant of its destructive force! :#

(or has been on the receiving end of it one time too many ;D)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 11:31:32 AM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win