Author Topic: ragnar{HSN}  (Read 2186 times)

Offline malakai

ragnar{HSN}
« on: August 25, 2004, 08:11:37 AM »
i have no clue who you are but what u have done for the rune cummunitty is amazingly great and very much appreciated by dedicated rune players liek myself i found yer site by looking at otehr sites and got linked here.. i started the civil clan and it was here and i had no idea .. amazing that your watching very cool man. id like to help u out with admin shit email me at adbz4ever@msn.com kepp it up man great work. nice to know good people out there like your self. do u ever play rune?

pec-malakai

the weapons master

Offline Ba'alzamon

• Nae'blis
Re: ragnar{HSN}
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 10:41:54 AM »
you're famous soren ;D

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 10:46:58 AM »
No problem, malakai... I'm just happy the community has taken the system into use to the extent as it has been used so far; hoping new functionality will be welcomed with equally open arms. I do try to add new/old-but-still-active hordes as I see them when touring around the community if they havn't added themselves - and even update some of them on occasion :).

Thanks for the offer to help me out, but most of the work with the site is pretty much coding the system, which I'll leave for myself - and myself only - to take care of ;).

As for actually playing the game, sure I do. I play more or less everyday - HoV, that is. 1.00 bores me too much... with the lagging around and what not *shudders*.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 10:47:55 AM »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Nømad

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 08:53:56 PM »
It's true. You really are. I'm a 1.00 player, and I still can't take 3 steps without hearing about you  ;)