Author Topic: SUDDENLY a greek clan? sure...  (Read 12124 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
Re: SUDDENLY a greek clan? sure...
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
Shaman was turned into Carthaginian.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Akito

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 04:27:03 PM »
as you can see in Zaphirs member list, then you can see him, i will say it once more, i'm not Warsong.

Offline Vindal

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
as you can see in Zaphirs member list, then you can see him, i will say it once more, i'm not Warsong.

I can see you're not named Warsong, Akito, nor do I suppose you're the creator since you're named Akito!

The leader is called Danelaw, now, where is he?

Offline Akito

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
He's called in runehordes Sotalaulu, if i'm right.

Offline Vindal

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »

You didn't answer my question.

Where is Danelaw? Isn't he the creator of Shaman?

Offline Akito

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »

You didn't answer my question.

Where is Danelaw? Isn't he the creator of Shaman?

I'm Danelaw.

Offline Vindal

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 12:25:46 PM »
Quote from: Akito
I'm Danelaw.

This Rash you're about to see on this sshot is a former member of mine in one of my former clans.
You probably already know that, but can you explain me his answer to my question?

Offline Akito

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2007, 03:11:15 PM »
I have no idea why he sayed it, but i know that, i havent told him that ;)

PS: Stop posting here, it's not your problem & it's not Carthginian, it's Carthaginian.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:13:45 PM by Akito »

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2007, 03:17:09 PM »
[...] PS: Stop posting here [...]
Are you a moderator or an administrator here?
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Vileslayer

• It's not about fighting, it's about dying
    • soc-homepage
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2007, 03:37:04 PM »
[...] PS: Stop posting here [...]
Are you a moderator or an administrator here?
Apperently  :D

Offline Vindal

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2007, 03:40:04 PM »
I have no idea why he sayed it, but i know that, i havent told him that ;)

Sorry I don't quite get the last part of that sentence.

It's just really strange to me. All of a sudden a player called Danelaw *pops* up who claims to be Warsongs brother, and who seems to have the same level in-game as Warsong himself, tho I've never seen him before and assume he's a beginner.

I've spoken to you, or Warsong pretty much and never has he mention a brother who played Rune. I find it very suspicious dude and until  you can prove me otherwise I really believe you are Warsong who's building new one-day clans on crap.

I'm tired of your clans and I bet other peoples are too.

Offline Vileslayer

• It's not about fighting, it's about dying
    • soc-homepage
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2007, 03:44:01 PM »
Releak why do you care so much about people in a dead beaten game?

Offline HeavyThorn

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
If you think so I suggust you leave the boards.

Offline Nømad

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »
Behold my cunning sneakster skills, as I surprisingly approach and ambush this thread with no reason whatsoever...

It's just really strange to me. All of a sudden a player called Danelaw *pops* up who claims to be Warsongs brother, and who seems to have the same level in-game as Warsong himself, tho I've never seen him before and assume he's a beginner.

Valuable intel tells me this Danelaw person was also known as Freyr, whom you will find in various places on runehordes. Wheter or not Freyr is Warsong, I do not know. The point is that this Danelaw is not a new person, but a person that has just reappeared. I really can't see what difference it makes, though. Judge him not by his reputation, but by his actions and words.

I've spoken to you, or Warsong pretty much and never has he mention a brother who played Rune.

Would warsong have any reason to mention his brother to you?
"Oh, and by the way, I have a brother who used to play the same game as I do, which I feel compelled to mention because it's so rare  :)"

I find it very suspicious dude and until  you can prove me otherwise I really believe you are Warsong who's building new one-day clans on crap.

I'm tired of your clans and I bet other peoples are too.

Good lord. How on earth could his clans POSSIBLY affect you? The only person this might have a negative effect on is Mr. Ragnar, and he brought the trouble on himself when he decided to close the horde-adding for the public. Ultimately, he's the *only* one who has any reason whatsoever to "get tired of" Warsong's endless list of clans. He's the *only* one who is affected by the constant tag-changes. But oh, his additions to this community annoy you for some obscure reason, so he should stop. Okay, then I suggest you lot stop being such holier-than-thou pricks about everything... Because you know what? That annoys *me*.

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
[...]

Valuable intel tells me this Danelaw person was also known as Freyr, whom you will find in various places on runehordes. Wheter or not Freyr is Warsong, I do not know. The point is that this Danelaw is not a new person, but a person that has just reappeared. I really can't see what difference it makes, though. Judge him not by his reputation, but by his actions and words.
[...]
I'm Danelaw.

[...] and he brought the trouble on himself when he decided to close the horde-adding for the public. [...]
You do know what the alternative would be... and how the horde listing would look like (again) then, right?

spin2win