Author Topic: SUDDENLY a greek clan? sure...  (Read 12821 times)

Offline Nømad

Re: SUDDENLY a greek clan? sure...
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2007, 11:27:23 PM »
I'm Danelaw.

He also claims that Danelaw is Warsong's brother and is using his runehordes account. None of us can either prove or disprove that statement.

You do know what the alternative would be... and how the horde listing would look like (again) then, right?

Yeah, I know. Which is why I'm careful to point out that the only person with any sort of "right" to be bothered by this is you. You could, however, limit horde registration to people who have accounts on this forum. Meaning that when one registers a new horde, one also leaves behind a name, an IP and an email address. That way, most of the abuse would be taken care of, and you'd have a whole lot less work to do.

Offline Vindal

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 12:51:29 AM »
Would warsong have any reason to mention his brother to you?

We've spoken quite a lot about things not related to Rune. We know/knew each other well, especially
during SoA and enjoyed chatting. Warsong is a great dude and I've been backing him up for long. 

How on earth could his clans POSSIBLY affect you?

We're all different people. Different feelings, and I still care about the game and it annoys me to see his hordes being created for the purpose of being killed a couple of month after.

But oh, his additions to this community annoy you for some obscure reason, so he should stop. Okay, then I suggest you lot stop being such holier-than-thou pricks about everything... Because you know what? That annoys *me*.

Oh you have a problem?.... You know what? I don't care about *your* problems.

Offline Nømad

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 01:37:59 PM »

We've spoken quite a lot about things not related to Rune. We know/knew each other well, especially
during SoA and enjoyed chatting. Warsong is a great dude and I've been backing him up for long. 

And yet I fail to see the reason he absolutely MUST have mentioned his brother if he had one.

We're all different people. Different feelings, and I still care about the game and it annoys me to see his hordes being created for the purpose of being killed a couple of month after.

How on earth does the tag he wears affect "the game" in any way other than the scoreboard? His clans are his business, not yours or anyone elses. You don't have to be a member of it. You don't have to talk to the people wearing the tag. Hell, you don't even have to play with them. Just leave the server when they enter, and your precious little mind won't be bothered by the characters in his name.

Offline Akito

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »
Okay guys, everyone shut up now. I'm Danelaw and my brother is Warsong.

Offline HeavyThorn

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2007, 01:13:42 PM »
[...] PS: Stop posting here [...]
Are you a moderator or an administrator here?

You didn't read that, or you didn't understand that?  ???

Offline Vileslayer

• It's not about fighting, it's about dying
    • soc-homepage
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »
[...] PS: Stop posting here [...]
Are you a moderator or an administrator here?

You didn't read that, or you didn't understand that?  ???
I think it was superfluous to mention that.  ::) Obviously he did not.