Author Topic: April 1st  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Mata

Re: April 1st
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Sorry, but I think you completly fail.
I bet 80% of the turks living in Germany have the turky flag on RHI - and it's good!

It's just that (not all, but most of them) react in a way different then people who were growing up here, with German parents.
I'm NOT racist now at all - it's just a fact. Trust me, i live here for many years. Yes, they have the citizenship of Germany. But when I had to go to Norway, Denmark, England or what else, I still would be have my German style to life and THATS the important thing.

Just let the people represent themself how the feel, not where they're from.

Offline mash

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 11:05:53 AM »

rofl, arent u a little pathetic now man? my both parents are greek. meaning im greek. i live in sweden, and i dont feel swedish. would u call urself greek if ur parents are swedish and u live in greece?

Yes, I would. If I was a greek citizen, as you are a Swedish citizen. If I'm not mistaken, the purpose of the nationality listing of runehordes is to allow people to get an overview of where the players are from. Then your ethnic background is rather irrelevant. You don't see "haircolour" or "clothing style" there either - because it's irrelevant from this perspective. What is relevant is where you are currently residing, where you are a legal citizen. The location from which your computer interacts with other computers.

so why do sweds call me blackhead then?[stupid asian smilie] if im so swedish; i know ur jealous coz u aint got so cool guys like me in swe and u want me to be swedish. but i got greek blood dude. and i think soren wants to know our nationality, not where the fuck we live. hajar du?:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:08:02 AM by mash »

Offline Vileslayer

• It's not about fighting, it's about dying
    • soc-homepage
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 12:28:12 PM »
Sorry Nomad, but I have to disagree too...I have the spanish ID, which means I'm a Spanish citizen..and you want to tell me to change my nationality to "German" just because I live there? Am I American too when I stay in the US for 2 weeks?

Offline mash

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »
he just wants to bitch around here too, though this time ioe wasnt here to back him up :-*^

Offline Carnivore

• • Banned
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 09:33:12 PM »

Your last sentence sucked. When I feel African I can simply set my nationality African? BEEP

Am I American too when I stay in the US for 2 weeks?

No, because you won't become an official American citizen after staying 2 weeks there, honey.

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 10:03:43 PM »

Your last sentence sucked. When I feel African I can simply set my nationality African? BEEP

Am I American too when I stay in the US for 2 weeks?

No, because you won't become an official American citizen after staying 2 weeks there, honey.
Holy fuck! You actually made a useful post around here... must be a first.

:o
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline mash

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 06:17:44 PM »
if ur parents are swe then u are swe. if u got swe parents and live in afrika and u have accepted being african then ur african. simple as that:

Offline Mata

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:38 PM »
mash got it

Offline Carnivore

• • Banned
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »

Offline Mata

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 09:57:56 AM »
only in the case of not aboriginal ancestors ofc..  ;)