Author Topic: Greetings from -=BH=- Clan  (Read 4172 times)

Offline YesThor

• -=BH=-Clan
Greetings from -=BH=- Clan
« on: September 12, 2004, 05:36:22 PM »
greetings.

i must say it is wery nice idea to make this site and forums.
here we can get all the links to other clans webpages.

maybe it will be good idea to make this forums more noticed by all the clans  so we can use them for some  general discusion related to Rune games and they can be neutral so a good place to discuse about game and other things from users of all rune clans.

and maybe make a list of lamers in rune who spoils the fun in game so all the clans will be aware of the real lamers and they can ban them from clan servers.

but regardles of all these  it is real good thingh to have page like these.
In Bh clan we also make a link to these site if that is ok.
http://www.yesthor.net/slike/YesThor.gif
My Heart and Soul belongs to -=BH=- Clan

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Re: Greetings from -=BH=- Clan
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
Welcome around here.

[...] maybe it will be good idea to make this forums more noticed by all the clans  so we can use them for some  general discusion related to Rune games and they can be neutral so a good place to discuse about game and other things from users of all rune clans. [...]
Yeah, well... the runeworld.org forums are hardly ever used, so I doubt this one would be much more used than it already is... so for the time being, at least, it'll be kept primarily as a place to announce and discuss development of the system.

[...] In Bh clan we also make a link to these site if that is ok.
Of course, have nothing against other people linking to it :).
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win