Author Topic: Forum software upgrade  (Read 999 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
Forum software upgrade
« on: June 17, 2012, 04:58:17 PM »
I finally got around to upgrade the forum software to the latest version. Unfortunately this means the color scheme is going to be very bright and not very RUNE-like for the time being. Other "end user" changes include custom profile fields having become an integrated feature of the software, which means the contents of the previously available custom profile fields (versions of the game played and favorite weapons) have been wiped and they need to be reselected in the profile administration should one desire to display that kind of information about themselves. I may add a few more such as the old horde affiliation and new ones like favorite rune power, game type and/or map - although the grand scale purpose of this forum was never as much general game discussion as site related support...

Since the upgrade did initially cause the main site to not work, I would greatly appreciate to be informed about any broken functionality not already covered in the known bugs and issues topic, so I can work to fix it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:14:39 PM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win