Author Topic: Status of the RUNE HORDES dot INFO project  (Read 287 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: HoV
Status of the RUNE HORDES dot INFO project
« on: May 07, 2017, 09:53:56 AM »
The RUNE HORDES dot INFO project is no longer being developed, maintained or supported.

Though evident by inactivity, the above is true for the last four or so years, however it is now also official.

The site will be left up indefinitely, serving as an archive of sorts (what with it not being left in a read-only state, though as time passes, chances are it will naturally end up as if it was), and as such the codebase and database will be kept "in house".

Should a sequel to the game ever see the light of day (i.e. when pigs learn to fly), this may change.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline slade

Re: Status of the RUNE HORDES dot INFO project
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »
R.I.P. support  :(

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »
So with last week's announcement of Rune: Ragnarok, I hereby pledge to pick up development of the RHI project to support the new game, and the community as a whole, if multiplayer is going to be part of it :trophy: X(.

Hel(l), I might even make it prettier :-*.
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 10:29:07 AM »
The RUNE HORDES dot INFO project is once more open for support.

Forgot your password? Read here!

Procedures for getting unlisted (serious) hordes added - should there be any (I honestly do not know) - is coming soon.

spin2win