Author Topic: Report dead horde(s) here! [2017-05-07]  (Read 20040 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
Report dead horde(s) here! [2017-05-07]
« on: January 25, 2005, 12:33:25 AM »
UPDATE 2017-05-07: The RUNE HORDES dot INFO project is no longer being developed, maintained or supported.

If you are the (ex-)leader/member of a horde, which has died recently or a long time ago, or if you are an informed player in the game, who knows about a such horde, please post the name of the horde here in this thread.

"Documentation" about the horde's truthful death is also much appreciated (and taken far more seriously than just posting "this and that horde is dead"), and can be a link to the horde's website (if the news about the horde's death is posted there) or the horde's forums (with a direct link to the thread/post which is informing about the death of the horde).

UPDATE 2006-08-18: When reporting a deceased horde, please include a direct link to the horde's entry in the system along with the name of the horde.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:59:40 AM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Koraen

DC
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 01:01:54 PM »
Dc is dead for ages now, and i joined SOLO again  ;D.......just mentioning ;)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
DC
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 02:41:29 PM »
Dc is dead for ages now, and i joined SOLO again  ;D.......just mentioning ;)

Thanks, I killed the Dragon Claw entry for you.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 12:41:41 AM by Ragnartal1ty »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Peresvet

Delete a dead horde
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 12:17:37 PM »
Hallo Ragnar{HSN}!

can you delete or replace to dead hordes clan Zero Tolerance
i'm Peresvet, formelly member of zT can say that zT dead at may 2004 and now zT members play in another clans
or you can go to zt forum and see that clan is really dead

but i'm forgot the pass to administration of zT horde

can you delete zT ?

Thank you

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
Re: Delete a dead horde
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2005, 12:22:40 AM »
Hallo Ragnar{HSN}!

can you delete or replace to dead hordes clan Zero Tolerance
i'm Peresvet, formelly member of zT can say that zT dead at may 2004 and now zT members play in another clans
or you can go to zt forum and see that clan is really dead

but i'm forgot the pass to administration of zT horde

can you delete zT ?

Thank you

If you had remembered the horde's administration password, you wouldn't have been able to login anyways ("long" story that I won't go further into), so I've marked it as dead for you, which is how hordes are deleted in the system.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 12:42:03 AM by Ragnartal1ty »

spin2win

Nomad

Re: Report dead horde(s) here!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2005, 05:24:21 PM »
You should mark the XxX as inactive. Noone's seen a single one of them in ages, and their forum is frozen.

Nomad

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 05:27:37 PM »
Also, purified is dead and paranoid's inactive. Triumph isn't a clan anymore, but a guild. Unstoppable Carnage is inactive or dead, not sure which, so you should put it inactive. I think the Seven Finns was a joke on the VII Sins from the start, and thus has never been a real clan. Hope I could be of help.

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 07:20:59 PM »
You should mark the XxX as inactive. Noone's seen a single one of them in ages, and their forum is frozen.

Are you basing that solely on their (lack of) presence in 1.01 - or both 1.01 and HoV?

Also, purified is dead and paranoid's inactive. Triumph isn't a clan anymore, but a guild. Unstoppable Carnage is inactive or dead, not sure which, so you should put it inactive. I think the Seven Finns was a joke on the VII Sins from the start, and thus has never been a real clan. Hope I could be of help.

I've killed purified, but I'm unsure about putting Unstoppable Carnage in statis.

paranoid I'm not touching as I understand from their forum, that they're still playing.

Seven Finns... hmm, yeah - it's getting a total annihilation.

spin2win

Nomad

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 10:24:06 PM »
Well, I've never heard of any XxX player playing hov... Ever, and their forum is still dead, and has been so for a long time, so...
And noone's heard of its leaders, who used to be very active pretty much everywhere. ???

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 10:38:10 PM »
Well, I've never heard of any XxX player playing hov... Ever, and their forum is still dead, and has been so for a long time, so...
And noone's heard of its leaders, who used to be very active pretty much everywhere. ???

I know at least Yankovic plays HoV, and that he even hosts a "Thirsty Vikings" server from time to time - or at least he used to not so awfully long ago.

spin2win

Revu

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 01:32:07 PM »
Amzaingly High Killers, Celtic Fighters

revu

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 01:36:06 PM »
also Legion of DooM

revu

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 11:51:02 AM »
asgards pride

Piranha

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 08:12:40 PM »
Zaphirs

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 10:28:44 PM »
I would appreciate it, if this thread was used for what it's supposed to be used for.

spin2win