Author Topic: Forgot your password? Read here! [2017-05-07]  (Read 38622 times)

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
  • I play: Not anymore
Forgot your password? Read here! [2017-05-07]
« on: January 30, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »
UPDATE 2017-05-07: The RUNE HORDES dot INFO project is no longer being developed, maintained or supported.

UPDATE 2007-03-03: It is now possible to add an e-mail address to your horde's entry in the system. By doing so, it becomes possible to more easily get a new password - should you have forgotten the current one - by clicking the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen, entering the e-mail address and submitting the form. Seconds later a new password should find its way to your inbox!

The e-mail address is added under the "Change Password" part of the horde administration. Please notice that by doing this, your horde is no longer eligible for personal password support. While this is fact, it is far more recommended to take advantage of the functionality than to continue relying on the procedures in this topic.

If you are the leader/member of a horde, who would like to take over the task of keeping your horde's information, which is available on this site, up-to-date - either because the horde has been added to the site by a third party (non-horde member) or the administration password has gone lost in the memories of those in charge of doing updates - please post your request for the password here in this thread or send me a PM, requesting the password (the latter is preferred).

"Documentation" about your connection to the horde is much appreciated, and can be in the form of using the same e-mail address to register yourself here as the e-mail address listed on your horde's site (if such information is listed). Other methods of verification may exist, but are of no importance to anyone but myself.

UPDATE 2006-08-14: Passwords are ONLY going to be sent via the Personal Messages system on this message board, so posting MSN and e-mail addresses is a waste of time.

UPDATE 2006-08-17: When requesting a new password for you horde, don't forget to include the name of the horde in your post - preferably with a direct link to the horde's entry in the system. If you request a password via the PM system, you are welcome to suggest a combination of letters and numbers to have the password changed to.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:57:49 AM by Søren Bjerg »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Gar

cc
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 11:27:59 AM »
cc is back but i forgot our admin pw to change some details pls send it to me garweinfefi@hotmail.com

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
Re: cc
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2004, 04:44:37 PM »
cc is back but i forgot our admin pw to change some details pls send it to me garweinfefi@hotmail.com
We've got it sorted out, aye ;).
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 08:26:33 PM by Ragnartal1ty »
The RUNE of today... is like attending the Special Olympics of trampoline jumping.

spin2win

Offline Deliverance

How can I contact to update?
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 07:57:39 PM »
I have been looking for the contact info reguarding setting up the account to update the ini info, though have not found it.
Rag... Never knew this was your site... Nice...
Anyhow... I would love to keep the ini info up to date if possible so gimme a shout about getting a password please  :P
thank you for the time
Pc
=iNi=Deliverance

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
Re: How can I contact to update?
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 09:26:44 PM »
I have been looking for the contact info reguarding setting up the account to update the ini info, though have not found it.
Rag... Never knew this was your site... Nice...
Anyhow... I would love to keep the ini info up to date if possible so gimme a shout about getting a password please  :P
thank you for the time
Pc
=iNi=Deliverance
PMed you a password you can use for administrating the =iNi= horde entry.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 08:26:16 PM by Ragnartal1ty »

spin2win

bca-mande

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 07:01:07 PM »
hi guys, i am mande from bca clan....someone insert our clan in the RUNEHORDS, but i don't know who is......so....how can update bca page?!?

sorry for my english!

mande

www.bca-clan.tk

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2005, 08:05:58 PM »
hi guys, i am mande from bca clan....someone insert our clan in the RUNEHORDS, but i don't know who is......so....how can update bca page?!?

sorry for my english!

mande

www.bca-clan.tk
If you send me a PM on this forum, I'll reply to your PM with a password you can use for administrating the Beware the Calabry Always horde entry.

Before doing so, you might want to ask within your horde's ranks, if someone of them added the horde to the listing. If that fails, you're more than welcome to do the above.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 08:25:53 PM by Ragnartal1ty »

spin2win

Offline bca-mande

Re: Request horde password here!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 08:34:45 PM »
ok.....i send you a message

Offline MacBeth

• Council Of Valhalla
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 04:53:11 PM »
I was wondering who added cOv to the list of clans because we have no idea what the pass is to update it. If you are wondering whats it to me, its because Im one of the generals in cOv who would love to keep the cOv part updated. Please PM me the pass here on the forum if its not too much to ask for.

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 01:49:41 AM »
I was wondering who added cOv to the list of clans because we have no idea what the pass is to update it. If you are wondering whats it to me, its because Im one of the generals in cOv who would love to keep the cOv part updated. Please PM me the pass here on the forum if its not too much to ask for.
PMed you a password you can use for administrating the Council of Valhalla horde entry.

spin2win

Morpheus.ix

PW!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 11:39:42 AM »
pretty please send Runehorde pw to me

Clan Apothecarius. icq 172736287  :o

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
Re: PW!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 12:08:39 PM »
pretty please send Runehorde pw to me

Clan Apothecarius. icq 172736287  :o
No, you are too much of a fucktard to understand the concept behind the system and proper usage of it to be allowed to use it administratively.

In addition, I merged your thread with the thread supposed to be used for these types of requests.

Congratulations, you fail at understanding simple concepts as well as simple reading!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 12:15:14 PM by Ragnartal1ty »

spin2win

Morpheus.ix

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 12:45:54 PM »
I white not which you mean. but if they want to challage on that. we have 2 new members, Name: Saberi and Tentacle. pretty please Chalange the league to internationale. We do not want a league for our names.

Offline Søren Bjerg

• • Administrator
    • RHI Developer
  • Ragnartal1ty
    • RUNE HORDES dot INFO
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 01:42:02 PM »
Say what?! ???

And there's no need to report the post to a moderator and write the same post as you posted in the thread, heh. Once again you fail to understand the simple concept of the proper usage of things.

You're not awfully clever, are you?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:43:52 PM by Ragnartal1ty »

spin2win

Darkmaster.ix

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2005, 09:40:28 PM »
I dont anderstand why you change the pw and dont lete us in our horde!  :o

What did morp do that you change the pw?